The Huthi rebels in Yemen have gained more and more land, forcing the president of Yemen to flee. Now, Saudi Arabia has launched air strikes agains the rebels. Saudi Arabia has “logistical support” in military operations by the USA.
- Germanwings crash: Based on newest information, the pilot left the cockpit and the co-pilot commited suicide by crashing the plane.
- Saudi Arabia / Yemen: Saudi Arabia has started to launch attacks against the rebels that are controlling more and more of Yemen. Due to the conflict, the gold price has reached over 1,200 USD.
- ISIL: New US airstrikes on ISIL now in Tikrit; reports say that “cyber caliphate” has hacked over 600 Russian websites in 2014
- Ukraine: Change in the political strucutre due to the new government
Last updated: 05:12UTC
Huthi rebels are moving forward as the government is losing the controll over Yemen more and more.
- Germanwings crash: So far no new information by investigators.
- Yemen: Huthi-rebels moving forward
- Germany: Loss of pressure in German Gundremmingen power plant; based on the company there is no threat.
- Nigeria: Boko Haram kidnapps around 500 people